- Munich-based AI company
- over 10 years experience
- highly motivated dev-team
- Combining AI, natural language processing (NLP) and business data.
International customer base ranging from Fortune500 to start-ups across multiple industries such as finsurance, platforms and strategic consulting.
Track record of successful collaborations with long-term positive impact on customers.
Shaping the Future
We believe that real business value can be gained from news and other complex textual data if the AI is able to map business logic and existing workflows to the intrinsic structures of natural language.
Glanos NLP has an inbuilt knowledge and real understanding of the intricacies and ambiguities of language.
There is no magic spell which makes a machine learning AI learn this automatically, regardless how big a language model is.
Glanos has forged over the years a powerful AI bringing together traditional rule-based approaches with modern machine learning methods.
We believe that trusting the results of an AI machine is as important as algorithms.
AI must be explainable and traceable. We humans need to have complete control over what is happening.
Enter Glanos NLP.
- Our collaborative AI platform news-monitor.ai constantly ingests several thousand news sources and determines their relevancy using novel NLP technologies.
- Relevant company and market signals are extracted, condensed and enhanced for searching, sorting and compiling.
- More and better research work can be done in a shorter period of time.
- Purge data so that it can be shared with external contractors (e.g. translators)
- Enable AI/ML Analytics on sensitive documents
Scanning the world wide web and other public sources for open data according to specific needs
- Glanos’ worldwide business database with granular, up-to-date business information
- Can be used for lead generation and lead qualification
- Data hunting / crawling and data transformation on request
Passion for NLP
What Our Customers Say
Dr. Frank BeckerSenior Manager, Deloitte Deutschland
Frank WenzArea Director DACH, Bisnode Deutschland
Marco VellmeteHauptabteilungsleiter Schadenmanagement, VKB Konzern
Simon KorchmarProduct Manager, jameda GmbH
If you want to see the embedded google map at this place, your personal data (IP-Address) is sent to Google. Therefore it is possible that your access to the site can be tracked by Google.
If you click the link below, a cookie will be set on your computer, that you allow this website to show embedded Google Maps in your browser. The cookie does not store any personal data, it will just identify, that you have aggreed to display the map.
Alternatively, you can use this link to go to google maps directly: München, Lindwurmstr. 217